June 1st – 4th 2017
Experience training and racing on a higher level that only a camp can provide!
Swim, Bike, and Run the course with experienced USAT Certified Coach
Lisa Worthington – owner of elevation Multisport
– Full support in all three disciplines including sag on the bike & run
– Swim workout with optional video taped analysis & feedback
– Informative race-prep seminars and Q & A sessions
– Buffet style breakfast & family style dinners
– Snacks and energy food available throughout the camp
(prices separate from camp fee & will vary depending on number of athletes)
Base Camp Home for up to 10 people
$450 for all athletes (discount available for elevation athletes)
A non-refundable $50 deposit is due at time of registration. The remaining balance is due by April 1st. Payment by cash, check or online via Active.com.
There are no refunds within 30 days of this event. elevation Multisport coaches reserve the right to cancel a camp and, if this should occur, participants will be issued a full refund.
We recommend you arrive by 5:00 PM on Thursday, June 1st, allowing time to unpack before evening events. You must provide your own transportation to and within Coeur d’Alene.